Cygnus - Klima€31.90
Equinox - Klima€27.50
Altimeter TeleMini V3.0 - Altus Metrum
Electronic barometric altimeter for model rockets, with double deployment and data transmission.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
The Altus Metrum TeleMini is an altimeter for model rockets that uses a barometric sensor to detect the altitude reached, controls two ejection charges (drogue-main system) and transmits to ground the data detected during the flight on the 70 cm amateur band (430 Mhz).
In addition to being one of the only altimeters exclusively barometric with telemetry, the most striking thing about this altimeter is its dimensions: only 42 mm x 12 mm x 12 mm!
This means that you can mount it in any rocket, even in the smallest ones. In practice, its dimensions allow it to be added in any space for electronics already occupied by other devices, perhaps as a redundant altimeter in more complex projects.
The reception of the data takes place through the same ground station used for all the other Altus Metrum devices, with a simple Yagi antenna on the 70 cm, even of only 3 elements. As with all other Altus Metrum devices, the ground station sends to the altimeter the necessary commands to activate it (flight mode) and to start downloading the data collected during the flight.
For power supply, simply connect a single LiPo element (3.7 v) to the standard connector on the device. This battery activates also the ejection charges but it is also possible to connect a battery dedicated solely to the charges (see instructions in the manual)
- Barometric altimeter with telemetry transmission
- Manages double deployment (activates two parachute ejection charges)
- Transmitter on the 70 cm amateur band for telemetry downlink
- Precise barometric sensor up to 30000 meters SLM
- Non-volatile memory for storing flight data (512 kB)
- Uses the LiPo battery for parachute ejection but can be configured to use a separate battery only for ejection.
- Dimensions: 12 x 42 mm. Designed to fit inside an 18 mm tube
- Weight: 7 g (without battery)
DOWNLOAD HERE THE CONFIGURATION AND GROUND STATION SOFTWARE
(runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows)
DOWNLOAD HERE THE .PDF MANUAL (ONE MANUAL FOR ALL ALTUS METRUM PRODUCTS)