Altus Metrum TeleMega v1.0
High-end recording dual-deploy altimeter for high power model rocketry with 6 pyro channels, integrated GPS and telemetry link.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
The features included make TeleMega the ideal choice for complex projects including sustainers on multi-stage projects. In particular, pyro events are configurable and can be based on time and various flight events and status, including angle from vertical.
- Recording altimeter for high power model rocketry
- Supports dual deployment and 4 additional pyro events.
- Pyro events are configurable and can be based on time and various flight events and status, including angle from vertical (for safety in staging and air start flights).
- 70cm ham-band transceiver for telemetry downlink
- Barometric pressure sensor good to 31000 m (100k feet) MSL. Precision 20 cm at sea level
- 1-axis 105-g accelerometer for motor characterization
- 3-axis 16-g accelerometer for gyro calibration
- 3-axis 2000 deg/sec gyros
- 3-axis magnetic sensor
- On-board, integrated GPS receiver
- On-board non-volatile memory for flight data storage
- USB for power, configuration, and data recovery
- Integrated support for LiPo rechargeable batteries
- User choice of pyro battery configuration, can use primary LiPo or any customer-chosen separate pyro battery up to 12 volts nominal.
- 82 x 32 mm board designed to fit inside 38mm airframe coupler tube
DOWNLOAD HERE THE CONFIGURATION AND GROUND STATION SOFTWARE
(runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows)
DOWNLOAD HERE THE .PDF MANUAL (ONE MANUAL FOR ALL ALTUS METRUM PRODUCTS)