Saturn V - 1:200
This Saturn V is a ready-to-fly flying model rocket, 1:200 scale replica of the famous rocket that brought Man to the Moon in 1969!
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
This flying model of the Apollo Saturn V rocket is a scale reproduction of the famous rocket of the lunar missions. This Saturn V is produced in a limited edition just for the 50th anniversary of the moon landing and is completely assembled.
All you have to do is connect the parachute and insert the motor (sold separately) and you will be ready for your space mission! Schedule your launch on July 20, 2019 to relive those exciting moments exactly fifty years later!
Recovery is by means of a plastic parachute (possibly not at sea like the real one!)
The Apollo Saturn V scale 1: 200 is very detailed and can also be used as a static display model thanks to the included display.
The kit includes:
- All the parts to make the model rocket
- Pre-assembled plastic parachute
- Detailed instructions
To launch this rocket you need also (not included):
- Launch pad with 3 mm rod (Estes Porta Pad, Klima Launch Pad)
- Launch Controller (Estes Electron Beam, Estes Astron Controller, Klima launch controller)
- Rocket Engines (see characteristics)
- Flameproof wadding for parachute