Nose cone PNC-5.38L - LOC/Precision
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
Fits a BT-5.38 body tube
• Made of high-strenght polyethylene.
• Shock cord/chute eyelet.
Exposed length: 52.5 cm
Shoulder length: 12.5 cm
Weight: 630 gr
• Polyethylene is notorious for being difficult for adhesives to adhere to. First of all,
wash the nosecone in very hot, soapy water and rinse. This will help remove any mold release compound from manufacturing. Secondly, sand all surfaces to be bonded with 120 grit sandpaper.
• Fill imperfections in plastic nose cones with Squadron Green or White putty,
automotive spot putty, etc.
• Neither acetone nor MEK causes any problem on plastic NCs (used in moderation
and for short-term contact with the plastic, of course).
• If you need to add noseweight for CG/CP adjustments, we recommend sand held in
place by PML Two-Part Expanding Foam (sold on the Adhesives section of this