Long March 2E (CZ-2E) - Sky
Scale model of the Chinese Long March 2E (CZ-2E), for engines type B and C. Easy to build, with numerous plastic parts. Already decorated, it does not require painting.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
The Chang Zheng-2E (in English: "Long March 2E") is a heavy satellite launcher, with the same lifting capability as the American Titan or the Russian Proton. This kit is a 1: 150 scale replica of the real rocket.
The model flies with standard 18 mm, type B and C engines and returns to the ground via a parachute (included) of 30 cm in diameter.
The quality of the kit is comparable to that of other brands, it includes many parts in molded high quality plastic. The cardboard tubes are not spiral wound and therefore do not have the typical helical groove.
The four lateral boosters are fixed to the main body and are not functional. Four stabilizers in transparent-milky plastic ensure stability in flight. The cardboard tube body is already decorated and it is not necessary to paint it.
- Plastic nosecone. Made of strong, shock-resistant vacuum-formed plastic.
- Plastic fin-can. The fins fit very easily on the boosters.
- Simulated plastic nozzles. The simulated nozzles are glued to the base of the fin-can and give your rocket an attractive appearance even in flight as they remain attached to it.
- Easy to follow instructions in English. Apogee Components oversaw the translation and drawing of the instructions, which are very clear and very easy to follow.
- Body already decorated. The body of the model is pre-printed with the correct colors and writing.
- Parachute. The brightly colored, 30 cm diameter parachute that comes in the kit makes it easy to see it both in the sky and when it lands.
- Quick release metal engine hook, which allows you to replace the engine after every flight in seconds. The motor support accepts standard 18 mm diameter motors.
Required for the flight (not included):
- Launch pad with 3 mm launch rod, such as Klima, Estes Porta Pad II, Estes Astron Launch Pad
- Launch controller such as Klima or Estes Electron Beam
- Engines (see recommended engines)
- Protective wadding for parachutes
- 34 cm
- 22 mm
- 28 g
- Motor mount
- 18 mm
- 30 cm plastic parachute
- Launch pad
- With 3 mm launch rod
- Recommended Engines
- Estes B6-4, C6-5 Klima B4-4, C6-5, D9-7