Star Orbiter Pro - Estes
High performance model rocket kit for E and F motors
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
The Star Orbiter is another model from Estes' Pro Series II series. Despite not having enormous dimensions (the diameter is 42 mm), the Star Orbiter is fully part of thi high performance series of Estes kits because it uses powerful E and F motors to reach incredible heights, thanks also to its small size.
The kit is equipped with a fast screw-on motor retainer, balsa fins to be glued and finished, kraft cardboard tubes. Construction is simple even if it requires previous experience in assembly of this type.
This model rocket uses 29mm Aerotech engines, both disposable and rechargeable, but can also use Aerotech 24mm motors by applying an adapter such as the Estes 24-29mm (not included).
For the launch, a launch pad with a 6 mm rod is required, such as the Estes Pro Series II, the Estes Porta-Pad E or the Aerotech Mantis, and an electric launch controller such as the Estes Pro Series II Launch Controller or the Aerotech Interlock Controller.
The kit includes:
- All the parts that make up the model rocket
- Pre-assembled plastic parachute
To build this rocket you need (not included):
Cutter, Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Aliphatic glue, Epoxy glue, Masking tape, Fine sanding paper, Spray paints
To launch this rocket you need (not included):
- Launch pad with 6 mm launch rod
- 12 volt launch controller
- Engines (see recommended engines list)
- Fireproof wadding or protective sheets for parachutes
- 115 cm
- 42 mm
- 167 g
- Motor mount
- 29 mm
- 38 cm plastic parachute
- Launch pad
- With 6 mm launch rod
- Recommended Engines
- Aerotech Single Use 29 mm: F20-7W, F23-7FJ, F27-8RAerotech RMS 29 mm: E16-7W, F22-7J, F40-10WAerotech Single Use 24 mm*: E15-7W, E20-7W, F30-6FJ, F32-8TAerotech RMS 24 mm*: E18-7W, F12-5J, F24-7W, F39-9T, F35-11W