Checkmate - Estes
The Checkmate is a nice-looking, small two stager which flies on Estes 13 mm Mini engines.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
The Checkmate is a small two stage rocket designed to fly to high altitude with small 13 mm Mini-series rocket engines from Estes.
It`s unique, highly swept nested fin design makes it a nice-looking rocket to show on the launch field, and your friends will be amazed by the altitude this little guy can reach with such small motors! An advanced build makes it a great choice for someone just getting started with boosted rockets, who is already accustomed to common rocket building tasks.
The Checkmate launches on mini engines (sold separately) and recovery is streamer for the rocket and tumble for the booster. Prepare for re-launch with a new Estes engine, wadding, a starter and starter plug.
The kit includes:
- All the parts that make up the model rocket
- Pre-assembled plastic parachute
- Self-adhesive decals
- Illustrated and detailed instructions
To build this rocket you need (not included):
Cutter, Scissors, Ruler, Pencil, Aliphatic glue, Plastic glue, Masking tape, Clear adhesive tape, Fine sanding paper, Spray paints
To launch this rocket you need (not included):
- Launch pad with 3 mm rod (Estes Porta Pad II, Estes Astron Launch Pad, Klima Launch Pad)
- Launch Command (Estes Astron II Controller, Estes Electron Beam, Klima Launch Controller)
- Engines (see recommended engines list)
- Flameproof wadding or protective sheets for parachutes
- 43 cm
- 19 mm
- 28 g
- Motor mount
- 13 mm
- Launch pad
- With 3 mm launch rod
Estes: A3-4, A10-3
Estes: A10-0 (booster), A3-4, A10-3 (Secondo stadio)