Cygnus - Klima€31.90
Equinox - Klima€27.50
Altimeter-Recorder EasyMega v1.0 - AltusMetrum
All the power of TeleMetrum without GPS and telemetry link.
The EasyMega is a high-end recording dual-deploy altimeter for high power model rocketry. It has the same features of TeleMega without the GPS and telemetry link.
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
Altimeter, accelerometer, gyroscope and even a magnetic sensor, all programmable!
The EasyMega is a dual deployment recording altimeter with all the functions of TeleMetrum, but without the GPS and the radio link.
This device has both a barometric sensor and an accelerometer on 3 axis, and 4 of its 6 channels are fully programmable. This comes very handy when you have a complex project, with strap-on boosters, multi stages, clusters or air-starting. The flight data are stored on a non-volatile memory onboard and can be downloaded on your computer via the USB interface.
When to use this device?
With its 4 programmable channels and 2 dual-dployment dedicated channels the limit is only your imagination: multistages, airstarts, motor clusters, strap-on boosters and external devices. All of this can be programmed to be activated upon any event, or below or over a certain value of, say, acceleration or speed. It detects motor burnouts, and it can even be programmed to activate a channel below a given angle, thus increasing the safety of upper stages ignition.
It is clear that this device is a real flight computer to be used in your most sophisticated projects.
- Recording altimeter for high power model rocketry
- Supports dual deployment and 4 additional pyro events.
- Pyro events are configurable and can be based on time and various flight events and status, including angle from vertical (for safety in staging and air start flights).
- Barometric pressure sensor good to 30k meters MSL
- 1-axis 105-g accelerometer for motor characterization
- 3-axis 16-g accelerometer for gyro calibration
- 3-axis 2000 deg/sec gyros
- 3-axis magnetic sensor
- On-board non-volatile memory for flight data storage
- USB for power, configuration, and data recovery
- Integrated support for LiPo rechargeable batteries
- User choice of pyro battery configuration, can use primary LiPo or any customer-chosen separate pyro battery up to 12 volts nominal.
- 57 x 32 mm board designed to fit inside 38mm airframe coupler tube
The manual for EasyMega and the other Altus Metrum products is available in pdf below on this page