Cygnus - Klima31,90 €
Equinox - Klima27,50 €
E20-4 - Single Use TSP 24 mm model rocket engine (2 pcs.)
NEW !! Single-use engines for model rockets made in Europe! E20 with 4 seconds delay, in a two-pack. Same dimensions as the Estes E motors or Aerotech 24 mm F motors (24 x 95 mm).
Secure payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Fast Shipping - We ship worldwide
Easy returns for kits and accessories
Class E single-use motors with 4 second delay.
Package contains 2 motors with non-pyro igniters
These motors can be used in Estes PRO kits for 24 mm motors, in most Aerotech rockets and in any other rocket designed for 24 mm E motors.
Finally a line of Mid-Power engines made in Europe, which compete and sometimes surpass their direct competitors made in the USA. These engines are made in EU by a manufacturer with decades of experience in building engines for FAI competition model rockets. TSP engines are extremely reliable and very accurate, and are more powerful than engines of the same class from other manufacturers. In addition, their ignition is particularly easy which makes them suitable for building multi-engine models (clusters). All at an unbeatable price and with almost unlimited availability!
More power for the same size
TSP engines use a propellant with higher performance than black powder. This means that at the same size a TSP engine produces more thrust than a comparable motor of other manufacturers. For example, this E20 has 20 N of average thrust against the 12 N of the E12 Estes engines: a whopping 67% more thrust!
Furthermore, European manufacturers always make their motors close or equal to the maximum total impulse for the category, therefore a D motor will always have a total impulse very close or equal to 20 Ns, an E to 40 Ns, and so on...
Easy to ignite
TSP engines ignite very easily with any type of igniter. You can use the ones included in the package, totally free from pyrotechnic material and very reliable, or the Estes starters, the Klima starters, the e-matches (Daveyfire, for example), all types of starters in kits (Magnelite, etc.), Aerotech FirstFire, etc.
Their ease of ignition makes it possible to create clusters of engines and ignite them in a safe way, either by using low-current igniters connected in series, such as Klima or e-matches, or by using Klima's Tapematch and Stage Igniters system.
First stage engines
A unique feature for engines of this class! Up until now the largest first stage motors, with 0 delay and therefore capable of firing the upper stage motor, were the Estes D12. Larger Estes motors have never been available in Europe. Today, with TSP engines, you can have a first stage with a D20, E20 or even F35 engine without worrying about the ignition of the upper stage.
Unprecedented price and availability
These engines are manufactured in the European Community. This means that their transport is simple, fast and cheap, without the complications and costs of importing from the USA and without having to wait for a long time. Coming direct from the manufacturer, availability is virtually unlimited. And their price reflects all of that…
CE certification and reliability
The manufacturer TSP has decades of experience in the manufacture of engines for FAI competitions. The manufacturing techniques are more than tested to eliminate any manufacturing defect. This makes TSP engines among the most reliable on the market. All TSP motors have the regular CE certificate and are classified P1 according to the EU regulation.
- Reliable. Manufactured by a company with decades of specific experience in the manufacture of engines for model rockets.
- Available. No waiting, TSP engines are available in virtually unlimited quantities.
- Easy to ignite with any type of lighter (Estes, Klima, Aerotech, Magnelite, Magnefire, E-matches,...)
- Delay -0. The version without delay is available for all TSP motor classes, to create multistages.
- Easy clusters. Thanks to the ease of ignition, the TSP engines lend themselves to being grouped in clusters to obtain greater power.
- High Power without certification. By clustering even just three class F TSP motors, the equivalent of a medium power H motor is already obtained (NOTE: not eligible for High Power certification)
- Cheap. Compare price to equivalent USA made motors.
- Safe. All TSP motors are CE marked and have passed the rigorous tests required. The certification is recognized in all EU countries.
- 95 mm
- 24 mm
- 64 g
- Total Impulse
- 36 Ns
- Thrust duration
- 2 s
- 4 s
- Max. liftoff weight
- 500 g
- Primary use
- Single Stage rockets